B C Barton’s 75000 sq. ft. production facility combines traditional skills and experience with the latest in production technology.
- Hot and cold presswork up to 500 tonnes
- Shearing of blanks up to 12mm thick
- Automatic saws for profiles and tubes
- Laser cutting with automatic feed and unload for low cost operation
- Punching of sheet metal up to 10mm thick
- CNC Press Brakes up to 6 metres long and 600 tonnes
- Production milling and turning
- Thread rolling up to 100mm diameter
- Welding – MIG, TIG, Synergetic MIG on aluminium, Spot Welding
- Alternative assembly methods using liquid adhesives and pre-coated specialist tapes, rivets, avdels and threaded inserts.
- Fabrication and assembly of small complex products up to larger items with a maximum weight of 5 tonnes
- Wet spray and powder coating, galvanising and plating
- In-house tool making